Peer To Peer (P2P) Web App
A Peer-to-Peer (P2P) website is a web application that connects borrowers directly to investors, as these lenders are called.
The website sets the interest rates which each investment earns based on the number of days the investor wishes to invest for.
Investors also earn extra by referring other peers to join the online platform and a set percentage for each transaction made by the user they referred.
- User authentication via Twilio SendGrid.
- Integration with Supercounters to display the number of users online.
- Automated selling of investment upon set maturity date.
- Admin dashboard to monitor and control all users, transactions and site activity.
- User dashboard displaying transactions, amount of investment and referred users.
- Unique referral code for each user.