Terms & Conditions
1. Melarice Holdings, 2020/035996/07 (“Melsoft”) will build a website for “The Client” according to the description laid out on this website. Any additional features, pages, or other changes to project requirements may affect the timeline and costs laid out in the pricing tables and will require a separate change order document.
2. Fees to Melsoft are due in accordance with the pricing tables. A 50% deposit is required to begin work. The balance is payable 7 days after project delivery. Outstanding invoices incur a 5% late payment interest fee compounded monthly.
3. Fees for monthly services will be invoiced on the 1st business day of each calendar month, and are due on a net-7 basis. The client is free to cancel any maintenance and support charges at any time should they wish to stop receiving support from Melsoft. All payments will be made in ZAR.
4. Melsoft and the Client must work together to complete the project in a timely manner. Melsoft agrees to work expeditiously to complete the project no later than the launch date (depending on the date of acceptance of the agreement).
5. Melsoft reserves the right to assign subcontractors to this project to ensure the right fit for the job as well as on-time completion.
6. The client may be charged additional fees if it decides to make changes to the agreed-upon project scope and objectives.
7. Melsoft warrants that the functions contained in this project will meet the Client’s requirements and that the operation will be reasonably error-free.
8. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the project is with The Client. In no event will Melsoft be liable to the Client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, potential loss of sales, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of any delays, the operation of or inability to operate the website, even if Melsoft has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. The Client may terminate this website development services agreement at any time by providing written notice via email or certified mail to Melsoft. Melsoft may cancel this agreement in the same manner if necessary. In the event that this agreement is cancelled by either party, Melsoft shall issue a final invoice for any unbilled time or materials on a pro-rata basis. The Client agrees to pay the final invoice according to the terms of this agreement.
10. As a goodwill gesture, Melsoft offers a 14-day money-back guarantee for all orders placed on the online store. All refunds will be made in the same manner in which the payments were received. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to ask for your refund. We reserve the right to refuse to provide a refund if we reasonably believe you are acting in an unacceptable manner or attempting to abuse the Money Back Guarantee.
10. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Republic of South Africa.
11. Should any conflicts arise related to this agreement, the Parties agree to seek a suitable resolution through a neutral arbitrator, whose ruling will be considered final and binding on both parties.
12. All works produced as a result of the above-described web design project will become the sole intellectual property of The Client. Melsoft reserves the right to use visual representations of the final product as part of their project portfolio and/or to insert their signature on the website footer.